- Insider: Raiders believe Jimmy Garoppolo could still play Sundayby Clark Dalton, Yardbarker on September 28, 2023 at 4:15 am
Although Raiders quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo remains in concussion protocol, there's still a chance he could play Sunday against the Chargers.
- [Raiders Beat] - Davante Adams Offered High Praise for Raiders Rookie QB Aidan O’Connellby RaidersBeat.com on September 28, 2023 at 3:28 am
The Raiders don’t know if they will have Jimmy Garoppolo (concussion) on Sunday and...
- [ClutchPoints] - Raiders news: Davante Adams sets record straight on blunt message to Las Vegas after Week 3 lossby Rexwell Villas on September 28, 2023 at 3:13 am
Las Vegas Raiders star wide receiver Davante Adams did not hold back in unleashing blunt comments following his team’s 23-18 home loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday. The loss dropped the Raiders to 1-2 after three weeks of football, and it’s obviously got Adams incensed. Adams doubled down on his statements, as he underscored The post appeared first on .
- [ClutchPoints] - Raiders’ Maxx Crosby delivers serious advice to Las Vegas teammates amid poor start in 2023by Nick Meyer on September 28, 2023 at 3:13 am
Maxx Crosby is making his presence known for the Raiders amid the team’s poor start. The Raiders have begun the season with a 1-2 record but fans have grown restless with some of the unsavory aspects of what has been happening on the field thus far. Las Vegas agreed to a contract with a former The post appeared first on .
- [Larry Brown Sports] - Davante Adams talks up 1 Raiders backup quarterbackby Larry Brown on September 28, 2023 at 2:57 am
The Las Vegas Raiders may have to roll with a backup quarterback for their Week 4 game at the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, and the team’s top receiver seems to be backing one of those players. Jimmy Garoppolo is in the concussion protocol, so his status for Week 4 is not yet known. In... The post appeared first on .
- Davante Adams talks up this Raiders backup quarterbackby Larry Brown Sports on September 28, 2023 at 2:40 am
The Raiders may have to roll with a backup quarterback for their Week 4 game at the Chargers on Sunday and the team’s top receiver seems to be backing one of those players.
- [Fan Nation] - Podcast: The Unique Situation for Raiders' McDanielsby Hondo S. Carpenter, Sr. on September 28, 2023 at 2:14 am
In our latest episode of the Las Vegas Raiders Insider Podcast, we discuss the tricky position Josh McDaniels needs to avoid.
- [Total Pro Sports] - Struggling AFC Team (That’s NOT The Jets) Lands Vikings’ QB Kirk Cousins In Blockbuster Trade Proposalby Alex Hoegler on September 28, 2023 at 2:05 am
A struggling AFC team has been suggested as a potential landing spot for Minnesota Vikings’ quarterback Kirk Cousins. The Vikings are 0-3 and likely to miss the playoffs just one year after winning the NFC North with a 13-4 record. This past offseason, the Vikings notably decided not to hand Cousins an extension heading into …
- [Las Vegas Review-Journal] - Davante Adams takes mentor Michael Jordan’s advice in calling out Raidersby Vincent Bonsignore on September 28, 2023 at 1:57 am
Raiders star receiver Davante Adams did not back down Wednesday from his criticism of teammates after a disgraceful effort in a loss to the Steelers on Sunday.
- [Las Vegas Review-Journal] - Raiders report: Jimmy Garoppolo ‘moving through’ concussion protocolby Adam Hill on September 28, 2023 at 12:43 am
Raiders coach Josh McDaniels has not ruled out the possibility of quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, who has a concussion, playing Sunday against the Chargers.
- Las Vegas Raiders Odds Tracker: Latest Raiders Betting Lines, Futures & Super Bowl Oddsby Erik Erlendsson on September 28, 2023 at 12:39 am
We may earn a fee if you make a purchase through one of the links in this article. The USA Today Network newsroom and editorial staff were not involved in the creation of this content. The Raiders fell to the Steelers at home on Sunday Night Football in Week 3 to drop to 1-2 on the season. They will travel to their former home city to take on the Chargers in a Week 4 AFC West matchup. You can keep up with the latest Raiders betting lines, futures and Super Bowl odds all season long with our Las Vegas Raiders odds tracker. NFL Week 4: Raiders Odds vs Chargers Team Spread Moneyline Over/Under Raiders +5.5 +200 O 48.5 Chargers -5.5 -250 U 48.5 Odds via BetMGM and current upon publishing The Raiders saw both sides of Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 3 as he threw for 324 yards and a pair of touchdowns but he was intercepted three times in the 23-18 loss. The Raiders trailed 23-7 after three quarters but had a chance to tie the game in the final minutes. However, coach Josh McDaniels chose to kick a short field goal rather than attempting to convert on 4th-&-4 from the 8-yard line. The Chargers won their first game of the season last week behind Justin Herbert, who passed for 405 yards and three touchdowns. Kenneth Murray Jr. intercepted Vikings QB Kirk Cousins in the end zone with seven seconds left to preserve the 28-24 victory. The Raiders will need to tighten their passing defense as the Chargers have seven touchdown passes through three games – tied for third-most in the league – while the Raiders have allowed seven passing touchdowns, which is tied for third-most allowed. The teams split the series last year and have split their last eight matchups. Raiders Super Bowl Odds As the host of this year’s Super Bowl, Las Vegas is sure to put on a party. The Raiders would love to be on center stage when the festivities begin. That’s probably unrealistic as the Super Bowl odds through three games put the Raiders at +15000. AFC Championship Odds For Las Vegas Raiders The Raiders slipped to +8000 after losing to the Steelers, tying them with the Jets in the AFC championship odds. Only the Broncos (+10000) and Texans (+20000) have lower NFL odds. Other Las Vegas Raiders Futures Odds Picking a Super Bowl champion and conference winner are two prime examples of how the NFL futures market works. Look down the road, find the odds and make your pick for what will happen beyond the current game on the schedule. The Raiders’ odds to win the AFC West are +1100 at BetMGM. If you bleed silver and black, you can get +400000 odds on a Raiders-Vikings Super Bowl XI rematch or +30000 odds on a Raiders-Eagles Super Bowl XV repeat. Where to Bet on Las Vegas Raiders Odds You’ve seen the types of Las Vegas odds and betting lines that can be wagered on, so let’s turn our attention to some of the online sportsbooks and what they offer for sign up bonuses. BetMGM: One of the more recognizable names in the marketplace gives you a welcome offer that puts a guaranteed $200 in bonus bets in your account when you sign up with the BetMGM bonus code WIREFB200 and make a first wager of $10. You’ll get four $50 bonus bets regardless of the outcome of your first bet and you’ll have seven days to use them. Anything you win while using the bonus bets are yours to keep. Caesars Sportsbook: Activate the Caesars Sportsbook promo code SBWIRE1000 after signing for a new account and you can make a first bet up to $1,000 on Caesars. That means that if you first bet loses, Caesars will pay back your first wager up to $1,000 with a matching bonus bet. You’ll have 14 days to play this bonus bet, which carries no odds restrictions and a 1X playthrough. DraftKings: One of the top low-risk, high-reward offers comes when you use the DraftKings promo code. Sign up with a new account, place a minimum bet of just $5 and receive $200 in bonus bets whether your first bet wins or loses. For a limited time, you can also get up to $150 in No Sweat NFL Bets. FanDuel: The FanDuel promo code delivers a Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets offer. Simply make any $5 bet and you will receive $200 in site credit within 72 hours – and it doesn’t matter if your bet wins or loses. You can use that credit on Las Vegas Raiders odds and betting lines or wager on any other market you like. Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Raiders Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Raiders Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.
- [The Raider Ramble] - Even Daniel Carlson, Raiders’ Special Teams Unit Getting Outperformed These Daysby Ray Leonard Aspuria on September 28, 2023 at 12:36 am
Getting outperformed on offense and defense is a habitual exercise for the Las Vegas Raiders. But rarely—like Blue Moon rarely—are the Silver and Black special teams overshadowed. Such was the case in the Raiders 23-18 home-opening loss to the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers. The post appeared first on .
- [NFL: Oakland Raiders] - Coach McDaniels and Davante Adams Pressers | Week 4 vs. Chargers | RPPon September 28, 2023 at 12:32 am
Head Coach Josh McDaniels and wide receiver Davante Adams address the media ahead of the Raiders' Week 4 matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Even Daniel Carlson, Raiders’ Special Teams Unit Getting Outperformed These Daysby Ray Leonard Aspuria, The Raider Ramble on September 28, 2023 at 12:31 am
Getting outperformed on offense and defense is a habitual exercise for the Las Vegas Raiders. But rarely—like Blue Moon rarely—are the Silver and Black special teams overshadowed (Daniel Carlson included).
- [Las Vegas Review-Journal] - Vegas Nation Blitz — Raiders lose home openerby Las Vegas Review-Journal on September 28, 2023 at 12:25 am
The Raiders lost their home opener on Sunday Night Football, to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- [NFL: Oakland Raiders] - Davante Adams: 'There's just another level that I know we can tap into'on September 28, 2023 at 12:24 am
Wide receiver Davante Adams on facing the Chargers in Week 4, his mindset, rookie quarterback Aidan O'Connell and more.
- Raiders unsure at QB before Chargers matchupby Field Level Media on September 28, 2023 at 12:18 am
The Las Vegas Raiders have three quarterbacks on their roster, and any of them could take the field on Sunday afternoon at the Los Angeles Chargers. Jimmy
- Vegas Nation Blitz — Raiders lose home openerby Las Vegas Review-Journal on September 28, 2023 at 12:13 am
The Raiders lost their home opener on Sunday Night Football, to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- [NFL: Oakland Raiders] - Practice Photos: Wednesday 9.27.23on September 27, 2023 at 11:51 pm
Head inside Intermountain Health Performance Center to view the best photos from the Silver and Black's Wednesday practice.
- [NFL Nation: Oakland Raiders] - Rookie or vet if Jimmy Garoppolo can't start? The pros, cons and QB questions for the Raidersby Paul Gutierrez on September 27, 2023 at 11:33 pm
With Garoppolo in concussion protocol, the Raiders' options are the 38-year-old Hoyer and O'Connell, a fourth-rounder who flashed in the preseason.