- [Fansided: Just Blog Baby] - Updated 2024 NFL Draft order if season ended after Raiders bye in Week 13by Brad Weiss on December 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
After 13 weeks of games in the 2023 season, where do the Las Vegas Raiders land in the latest version of the 2024 NFL Draft order?
- [NFL: Oakland Raiders] - The Raiders' final stretch starts with the Vikings | The Morning Grindon December 6, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Coming off the bye week, former Pro Bowl tackle Lincoln Kennedy looks ahead to the Raiders' Week 14 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.
- [Fan Nation] - Looking at Week 14 of Fantasy Football for the Raidersby Aidan Champion on December 6, 2023 at 3:44 pm
The Las Vegas Raiders will be fresh and ready to go following their Week 13 bye.
- [Raiders Beat] - How Close Have the Raiders Come To Winning The Lombardi Since Super Bowl XVIII?by RaidersBeat.com on December 6, 2023 at 3:41 pm
The Raiders have a long and proud history of NFL success, with three Super... The post appeared first on .
- [USA Today] - Minnesota Vikings at Las Vegas Raiders: Predictions, picks and odds for NFL Week 14 gameby Victoria Hernandez on December 6, 2023 at 3:25 pm
Predictions and picks for the 2023 NFL Week 14 matchup between the Las Vegas Raiders and Minnesota Vikings.
- [Fan Nation] - Raiders Confident in Their Depth at Tight Endby Ezekiel Trezevant IV on December 6, 2023 at 3:16 pm
The Las Vegas Raiders revamped their tight end position in the offseason. The Silver and Black's offseason moves made them more well-rounded at the position.
- [heavy.] - Raiders ‘Purge’ Could Start With $140 Million Star: Analystby Sean Deveney on December 6, 2023 at 3:16 pm
If things do not end well for the Raiders, one contract analyst is seeing a possible "purge" -- including a Davante Adams trade. The post appeared first on .
- [Wifi Willie Raiders] - These Raiders HC Rumors are OUT OF CONTROLby WiFiWillie on December 6, 2023 at 3:13 pm
Las Vegas Raiders beat reporters are calling out sus reports and rumors on the next Raiders head coach; while others are repeated by Ian Rapoport. There have...
- [Total Pro Sports] - REPORT: Interesting AFC Team Emerges As Potential Landing Spot For Raiders QB Jimmy Garoppolo In 2024by Alex Hoegler on December 6, 2023 at 3:11 pm
To say that the Las Vegas Raiders quickly came to regret the signing of quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo would be a giant understatement. In the offseason, the Raiders handed the veteran signal-caller a three-year contract worth $72.75 million. The contract was panned from the get-go, given Garoppolo’s injury history (he’s only played one full season, back …
- [Fan Nation] - Raiders Preparing for Tough Vikings Receiving Corpsby Aidan Champion on December 6, 2023 at 2:49 pm
The Las Vegas Raiders will be tested by three talented Minnesota Vikings receivers on Sunday.
- [Las Vegas Raiders Insider] - Las Vegas Raiders OC Bo Hardegree Minnesota Vikings Week #lasvegasraiders #minnesotavikingsby LAS VEGAS RAIDERS INSIDER with Hondo Carpenter on December 6, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Las Vegas Raiders OC Bo Hardegree Minnesota Vikings Week #lasvegasraiders #minnesotavikings
- [Las Vegas Raiders Insider] - Las Vegas Raiders DC Patrick Graham Minnesota Vikings Week #lasvegasraiders #minnesotavikingsby LAS VEGAS RAIDERS INSIDER with Hondo Carpenter on December 6, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Las Vegas Raiders DC Patrick Graham Minnesota Vikings Week #lasvegasraiders #minnesotavikings
- [Fansided: Just Blog Baby] - Las Vegas Raiders: Is it time to start worrying about Maxx Crosby?by Brad Weiss on December 6, 2023 at 2:43 pm
The Las Vegas Raiders will play host to the Minnesota Vikings in Week 14, and they could be without their biggest defensive star in the matchup.
- [SB Nation: Silver And Black Pride] - Silver Minings: Study shows Raiders 1 of NFL’s most lucky teamsby Bill Williamson on December 6, 2023 at 2:27 pm
Their record certainly doesn’t suggest that
- Raiders coaching search 2024: Would David Shaw be a fit?by Bill Williamson on December 6, 2023 at 2:23 pm
David Shaw | Photo by Keith Birmingham/MediaNews Group/Pasadena Star-News via Getty Images Former Stanford coach reportedly could be a candidate for the Raiders We will continue to look into potential 2024 Las Vegas Raiders coaching candidates until owner Mark Davis decides on a hire whether its interim head coach Antonio Pierce or an outside candidate. This is a good time to look at a possible candidacy of former Stanford coach David Shaw. Recently, the Las Vegas Review-Journal noted that Shaw could be someone to keep an eye on in a search, which will heat up just more than a month. Hearing a name to keep an eye on when @Raiders go through HC search process: Former Stanford HC (and former Raiders assistant coach) David Shaw.— Vincent Bonsignore (@VinnyBonsignore) November 28, 2023 The possibility of Shaw being a strong candidate in Las Vegas isn’t shocking and we mentioned it as a possibility right after former coach Josh McDaniels was fired on October 31. Let’s look at some aspects of Shaw’s candidacy: Shaw has Raiders’ ties: He has something on his resume that’s important to Davis and many fans — he’s donned the Silver and Black before. Shaw was an offensive quality control coach from 1998-2000 for the Raiders and then was Rich Gannon’s quarterbacks coach in 2001 (the Tuck Rule season) as part of Jon Gruden’s staff. All told, Shaw was an assistant in the NFL from 1997-2005, also coaching with Philadelphia and Baltimore as a quarterbacks and wide receivers coach. His father, Willie Shaw, was the Raiders’ defensive coordinator in 1998-99. Second best option to Harbaugh? Shaw is close with Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. He was on Harbaugh’s college staffs at San Diego and Stanford before replacing Harbaugh as the Cardinal’s head coach in 2011. Harbaugh, now at Michigan, has been connected to this job as well. If he can’t snare Harbaugh, perhaps Davis will look at Shaw as a nice consolation prize. And, yes, perhaps Shaw lands on Harbaugh’s staff if he is does, indeed, join the Silver and Black. Been a long time since he’s been in the NFL: Shaw, 51, would be entering the NFL after a 19-year break if he gets the job. That might as well be 190 years considering the way the league evolves. That would be a challenge for Shaw who was often considered a hot NFL candidate during the height of his Stanford days. He did interview for the Denver opening last year. Struggled in recent years: Stanford was a national presence for a good portion of his days there, but the Cardinal fell on hard times in his latter years. So, it’s been a while since he’s been a winner. Has a good reputation as leader, person: Shaw always ran a clean, professional program at Stanford. He is known as a classy person and would run a strong program in Las Vegas. He is respected by players and coaches alike. Is it a sexy choice? Davis is always looking to make a home-run hire. He has tried for Harbaugh in the past and he thought he was hitting it over the fence with the second Gruden tenure and the McDaniels hire. Getting a big name to match the glitz of Las Vegas is important to him. Not sure Shaw would qualify. He could be looked at as a former college flameout by some. That might not be fair, but I’m not sure his hire would move the needle much. But, of course, if he won in Las Vegas that’s what would matter most and yes, it would move the needle. Conclusion: Maybe this is the type of coach Davis should look for. He has experience as a head man and he has won. It might not be considered a high-level hire, but Shaw is a pro. Davis could do worse than hiring Shaw.
- Silver Minings: Study shows Raiders 1 of NFL’s most lucky teamsby Bill Williamson on December 6, 2023 at 2:14 pm
Raiders | Photo by Candice Ward/Getty Images Their record certainly doesn’t suggest that The headline to this post may cause Las Vegas Raiders fans to raise their eyebrows or even call BS. After all, the team is returning from its bye week with a 5-7 and buried in the AFC playoff chase. That certainly doesn’t invoke thoughts of a team that has been blessed with an abundance of good fortune during the first three quarters of the 2023 season, Yet, according to a study by Gambling.com, that apparently is the case. The study ranks Las Vegas as the fifth luckiest squad in the league in 2023. Kansas City is No. 1. The formula is based on the number of overall injuries, blown fourth-quarter leads, losses by five points or less, losses in overtime. field-goal percentage and quarterback injuries. Factoring large in this is that the Raiders haven’t had many close defeats. Only one of their seven defeats have been by five points or less, while four of their five wins have been by four points or less. I do, however, get that the Raiders have had luck when it comes to injuries. In almost every game this season, their opponent has had more injuries issues. plus, Las Vegas has played many poor offenses and have played three games against backup quarterbacks with, at least, two more coming up. Perhaps the luck will benefit Las Vegas down the stretch than it has thus far this season. In other Raiders’ news: Receiver? This PFF mock draft has the Raiders taking a receiver. Week 14 bets: Sportsline has some Week 14 betting picks. Top performances: The Raiders’ website looks at the top defensive plays of the season.
- Raiders December news trackerby Bill Williamson on December 6, 2023 at 2:13 pm
Howie Roseman | Photo by Mitchell Leff/Getty Images All the latest NFL news and rumors December 6 6:10 a.m.: Could the Raiders be ready to make a big play for a top front-office leader? In 1997 the Colts changed the trajectory of their franchise by sending a draft pick to Carolina for Bill Polian, then handed him the keys to their football operation. Could @Raiders do something similar to lure a Les Snead or Howie Roseman to Vegas? Story: https://t.co/5MVwR4hZlq— Vincent Bonsignore (@VinnyBonsignore) December 6, 2023 December 5 2:16 p.m.: The Raiders have promoted defensive end Janarius Robinson from the practice field. He has been active for one game this season and they made a practice squad move as well. We have signed DE Janarius Robinson to the active roster.Additionally, we have signed DE Charles Snowden to the practice squad.Read more ➡️ https://t.co/zDi9yL1xzI pic.twitter.com/1qaSq9yTH0— Las Vegas Raiders (@Raiders) December 5, 2023 December 1 1:22 p.m.: Could the Kansas City Chiefs have a new weapon when the Raiders play them in 24 days? Zach Ertz wants to land with contender. Candidates could include Kansas City, Baltimore and Buffalo. https://t.co/IFRNKctNDl— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 1, 2023
- Wednesday open threadby Bill Williamson on December 6, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Davante Adams | Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports Head to the comments section to share your thoughts and join the conversation. You can sign up for a commenting account below and we have full-time moderators to enforce the Community Guidelines.
- NFL Week 14 Power Rankings: Houston Texans move into the top 10, San Francisco 49ers remain at No. 1by Amelia Probst on December 6, 2023 at 1:40 pm
To kick off an NFL slate full of intriguing matchups, here are PFF's Week 14 power rankings.
- 2023 NFL Playoff, Super Bowl probabilities for all 32 teamsby Gordon McGuinness on December 6, 2023 at 12:00 pm
A look at the teams with the highest probability of making the playoffs and winning the Super Bowl, per PFF's power rankings.